Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Does Meladerm Work on Melasma

We Review Meladerm Cream – Is This Lesser-known Skin Lightening Cream a Diamond in the Rough?




There are so many skin lighteners available today that some good products are not getting the publicity that perhaps they should. We thought that might be the case with Meladerm cream. It performs in roughly the same way as some of the names you hear more often, and it works especially well on aging skin, including age spots.

We should note here that Meladerm Cream was not created to whiten your skin. It was designed to help in reducing age spots, scars and melasma.

We decided to review this cream ourselves. In case you might want to know more about it before you try it. And how does it rank in our list of the best creams? Keep on reading, and you will find your answer =)

What’s in Meladerm Cream?

Most people using skin lighteners probably don’t even know the active ingredients in Meladerm Cream, let alone the ways in which they work.

There are 17 ingredients found in the Meladerm Cream, and some of them will be familiar, since other product names use them, as well. But Meladerm still seems to work a bit differently than some of those other products.

The main ingredient in the Meladerm Cream would be Alpha Arbutin. This works in effectively blocking the production of melanin in the skin, which gives it color. Alpha Arbutin is among the most effective skin lighteners on the market today.

Meladerm cream also uses Tego Cosmo C, which seems to work more naturally to reduce melasma signs. The fact that it’s very natural makes it more comfortable when you use it.

Meladerm Cream Before After

Gigawhite is the next most effective ingredient found in Meladerm Cream. It’s derived from plants found mainly in the Swiss Alps. Its most worthwhile ability is that it gives you basically the same type of results as hydroquinone, which was revoked by the FDA because it may cause cancer. Since Gigawhite is natural, it’s much safer than many other ingredients.

So what did we find when we compared Meladerm Cream to other products?

We found that Meladerm cream is indeed competitive with other reviewed products, including Proactiv Dark Spot Corrector and Xtreme Bright Gel. As far as cost, The Meladerm cream is less expensive than many other products that perform in much the same way.

DermaPure Skin Lightener is also better known than the Meladerm cream. But where Meladerm uses many natural ingredients, many of the ingredients in DermaPure are chemicals. Even so, they are not any more effective than the natural mixture of Meladerm cream.

Meladerm was released after the well-known skin lightener Revitol, and Meladerm used the experience of Revitol users to create a product that uses additional ingredients to effectively lighten skin.

How do you purchase Meladerm?

You can find private sellers for this cream, but if you buy from them, be sure that they offer the same 30-day Money Back Guarantee that the company gives when you buy it directly from them. If you don’t see satisfactory results, you can get your money back from the company.

Here are some Meladerm Cream Reviews by actual users

“Civant products are wonderful. I have been using Meladerm for melasma on my neck and I’am seeing results If you use it faithfully and over time you should see results. My melasma is fading and getting smaller. I have used it for a few months now. it is working great for me. Thanks Civant for such wonderful products. I use the cleanser the green cloth and the skin toner and the meladerm. They are all working great for me.”
- Carol, Amazon.com

“I have literally tried just about every product on the market. I have probably spent well over $10k on skincare products alone. I have suffered with acne pretty much my entire life. As a result, i have been blessed with lots of hyperpigmentation and crater like scars on my face (not to mention I was still dealing with weekly acne breakouts). I had already begun savings for the Fraxel laser procedure (approx $4k), but was told by my plastic surgeon that I would first need to get my acne under control before he would even touch my skin with a laser. I began searching for acne and hyperpigmentation solutions to “tide me over” until I could get my Fraxel done. I’m so glad I did. This stuff is life changing. I can honestly say that at the rate my skin is healing and changing, I don’t think im going to need Fraxel anymore. Deep craters have been softened DRAMATICALLY. To the point I can hardly see them anymore (I wont say they’re completely gone, but darn close!) Granted, ive only been using this stuff for a little over a month or so and sometimes intermittently and the results are just incredible. Mind you, I use exceptional products in conjuction to this, not to mention exfoliate every day with the Clairsonic spinbrush – I dont know how well anything would work if you aren’t exfoliating properly. In a nutshell, my skin looks the best its ever looked and couldn’t be more pleased with the results!!”
- Ariel, Amazon.com

What’s Our Evaluation

We liked the fact that Meladerm cream has a lot of natural ingredients that perform favorably when compared to other brands that use more chemical mixtures. Any time you can get a natural product, it’s worth a try, especially since you get your money back if it doesn’t work.


No comments:

Post a Comment